To get your transactions from KuCoin into CoinTracker, please follow these steps:
2. To import your trade history prior to 02/18/2019 follow these steps: (video)
- Open your KuCoin Records page
- Select Trade History tab
- Select date range and press Export to CSV (KuCoin only allows downloading 100 days of history at once, and up to 5 exports every 24 hours)
- Download the history file by clicking notification/bell icon on top. And then press the download button on the right side of the file
- Unzip the downloaded file to reveal a CSV file.
3. Navigate to the CoinTracker Wallets page. Next to KuCoin, select the dropdown > Import Trade History and upload the unedited KuCoin Trade History CSV from Step 2. Repeat this as many times as needed to import your entire trade history from KuCoin.
5. Repeat as many times as needed to download your entire deposit history and put it into one single CSV file (make sure to not repeatedly upload the same transactions — they will result in duplicates).
9. You’re all set — do a little dance! 💃
10. If you find all of these steps for KuCoin annoying as we do, please like/re-Tweet