Unfortunately Jaxx does not allow you to export your xPub / HD wallet addresses directly. This unfortunately means that you'll have to take additional steps to track your funds. If possible, we recommend switching to a wallet that supports xPub export if at all feasible. Otherwise:
- Login to Jaxx Liberty and select the three line menu (top right corner).
For Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Zcash wallets
1) Select View Backup Phrase
2) Check the It's safe box and click View Backup Phrase
3) Navigate to https://iancoleman.io/bip39
WARNING! your seed phrase contains all the information necessary to generate your public and private keys. Please be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS with this information as if it is compromised, all your funds will be compromised.
4) Paste the Jaxx backup phrase into the BIP39 Mnemonic field **NOTE** Please type the phrase in manually and do not paste it in - the site sometimes has issues with direct copy & pasted text
5) Select Coin
6) Select Tab BIP44
7) Type "0" in External / Internal to get xPub for receive addresses
8) Copy the BIP32 Extended Public Key
9) Type "1" in External / Internal to get xPub for change addresses
10) Copy BIP32 Extended Public Key
11) Add the HD wallet address to CoinTracker.
For all other coins
1) Select Display Private Keys
2) Check the It's safe box and click View Private Keys
3) Select the relevant coin wallet (can repeat for multiple wallets)
4) Copy public address(es). Do not copy private keys
5) Find the relevant addresses for each transaction
6) Copy each address to CoinTracker