First, login to Jaxx Liberty desktop and select the three-line menu (top right corner):
For Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Zcash wallets (for other coins skip to the section below)
Display Private Keys:
3) When you are safely alone, check the
[ ] It's safe -- no one else is looking box and click
View my private keys:
4) Select a wallet, for example Bitcoin (BTC):
5) Click the clipboard icon next to
xPub Keys to copy the xPubs:
Note: this is only to get your extended public keys — NOT your private keys. Please never share your private keys with anyone, including CoinTracker.
6) Paste the xPubs from the clipboard into a notepad. You'll want to copy only the one that is labelled
Account (the third one). If none are labelled
Account, then select the one named
7) Paste the HD wallet address to CoinTracker.
For all other coins (e.g. ETH, ETC, ERC-20 tokens, etc.)
Copy each address that you have used for each coin individually. You can use the small copy button next to each address. Then paste the addresses into CoinTracker.
Note: do NOT use copy all public addresses. Add each one individually.