Sometimes exchanges can regularly (or inadvertently) remove API access for CoinTracker. Luckily, the fix is straightforward.
- Create a brand new key on the exchange (some exchanges do not allow an old key to be used a second time)
- Ensure that you have enabled all the requested read-access permissions per the instructions on the add exchange page.
- Ensure that the API key is activated via two-factor authentication and email confirmation (if applicable)
- Confirm that you have not implemented any IP restrictions (we plan to support this in the future)
- If you haven't been able to add the exchange: try to re-add the exchange. If it's already added but not syncing, navigate to the wallets page to the exchange that is showing the issue (or failing to add) and select > "Update API Key"