Please make sure you have considered the following:
- Complete transaction history: you must enter your 100% complete cryptocurrency history across all exchanges, cold/local/hardware wallets, coins/tokens, ICOs, trades, transfers (e.g., fiat → crypto → crypto → fiat) in order for the calculations to be correct. You can do this by (1) adding all the exchanges you used to trade, (2) syncing xPub keys and wallets, (3) uploading transactions in bulk via CSV, and (4) adding transactions manually
- Outgoing transactions assumed taxable: by default, outgoing transactions are treated as taxable SENDs to a third party. Without the receiving wallet, CoinTracker cannot distinguish a transfer to your wallet from a sale to a third party wallet, so to be conservative with tax reporting, a taxable event is assumed. If you have such an event that should be a transfer (not a taxable SEND), add the receiving wallet/exchange and we will automatically match up the transaction. Alternatively, you can mark the transaction as a transfer using the down arrow next to the transaction
- Coinbase Pro: if you used Coinbase Pro (formerly GDAX), make sure to connect both Coinbase and Coinbase Pro to CoinTracker even if you never used Coinbase consumer
- Bittrex: after adding your API key, bulk upload your transaction history via CSV from the down arrow next to the exchange on the Wallets page (Bittrex's API only supports a rolling 30 day window for trade history, but you only need to upload the CSV once). Once you have done this, you can ignore/dismiss the banner. Please note that the Bittrex CSV only supplies "Total Units" ordered, not "Units Filled" which is what is really needed so you need to carefully review each order and edit the CSV before uploading it. Also they do not provide your deposits/withdrawals older than 30 days without contacting support, which you need to CSV upload to your Bittrex wallet separately. If you find this annoying, please like/re-Tweet this
- BTC Markets: after adding your API key, bulk upload your transaction history via CSV from the down arrow next to the exchange on the Wallets page (BTC Market's API does not support withdrawals & deposits). Once you have done this, you can ignore/dismiss the banner
- CoinSpot: after adding your API key, bulk upload your transaction history via CSV from the down arrow next to the exchange on the Wallets page and manually add any withdrawals/deposits from the Wallets page > "Add Manual Transaction" (CoinSpot's API only supports current balance). Once you have done this, you can ignore/dismiss the banner
- Distributions: some exchanges (e.g. Binance, KuCoin, etc.) offer distributions or bonuses that are not tracked via their API. Those transactions will need to be manually added from the Wallets page using the down arrow next to the wallet > "Add Manual Transaction"
- De-listed coins: some exchanges (e.g. Kucoin) hide de-listed coins from their API syncs so make sure those transactions are either automatically synced, otherwise add them manually or via CSV import (ensure that they are tagged to the correct wallet)
- Margin trading: not yet supported
- Pending transactions: not included in the current market value (they are automatically added once the pending trade is completed)
- Needs review: these transactions need you to manually verify that they are complete, accurate, and not missing any previous transaction history. Hover over the tag to see the reason for the review
- Transfer matching: in some cases a transfer is mismatched and needs to be edited manually to ensure that the correct sides of the transaction are being matched up
If you have done all of the above and there is still a problem, please let us know.